2008年9月23日 星期二

September 23

I planned to be the first person to post the first blog... too bad.. i was too late...

You guys, who read this blog will think i'm some sort of crazy or something?? as i am writing in English here.. I would just say i am so sorry to tell everyone that i cant write in chinese, eventually i cant read neither... so yeah.. sorry

okay.. i'm actually a Form 5 students from teacher liew's class and i am a girl... i am here as the representative of the Form 5s here... yeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Today, we... the Form5s are having our Addmaths tuition.. there are actually 3 students which consist of me myself Yinky, Felicia and the other guy.. the only 3

lets talk about our addmaths class today.. I,yinky was the first who turn up in the class was thinking i would be alone today as Felicia and the guy is always earlier than me... in a while time Felicia turn up...

Guess what.. Felicia had a crash while picking up her brother!! how sad was that... all the while she is really desperate to drive and since yesterday she planned to call her mom to send her to tuition after all.. haha

yesterday's tuition is absolutely fun!! i mean tuition at Teacher Liew's place was so fun!! u get to learn, play and even gossip about people.. haha

for sure!! Tuition is NO fun without FELICIA and TEACHER LIEW!!!
i swear me n Felicia will be back after SPM!! wait and see.. haha

all the best to peeps who had tuition class with teacher liew!!

Ciaozz yo...

*yinky*

1 則留言:

刘 泳 乐 提到...

Oh........thanks a lot, I know that I'm beautiful.hehe......